FinTech IFTA Congrats to all awardees in the IFTA FinTech Achievement Award Ceremony 2018. Find out who the winners are from my reply section below. Thanks for all guests and awardees to join our presentation ceremony and share our honour and joy yesterday. Together we have established Hong Kong as the leading FinTech hub in Asia. Let’s keep it going.
There was no drone performance at the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival again on Sunday after some of the machines crashed into Victoria Harbour the previous night.
The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) has received reports of fraudulent use of the Faster Payment System (FPS) it launched last month.
Cathay Pacific, the Hong Kong-based international airline, acknowledged on Wednesday that its computer system had been compromised at least seven months ago, exposing the personal data and travel histories of as many as 9.4 million people.
Panel Discussion: Cybersecurity & Fintech Innovation: Friends or Foes?
- Wally Lee, Principal Cyber Architect, Cyber COE, Head, Professional Security Services, Quann
- Michael Leung, MH, Chief Information & Operations Officer, China CITIC Bank International
- S.C. Leung, Centre Manager, HKCERT
- Paul Wan, Head, Risk & Controls, HK & GCNA, Information Technology & Operations, Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- Alfred Wong, Vice President, Information Technology, JETCO
Moderator: Toa Charm, Chief Public Mission Officer, Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited