Leaders in Hong Kong shared experience on how corporates can innovate in this challenging time & seize the opportunities in the #DigitalEconomy. It was a fireside chat moderated by Patrick S Lee & I in the launch of Corporate Innovation Index program organized by #CUHK & #HKGCC.
1. Corporate innovation is about margin, sustainability & opportunities.
2. Engaging new generation is important for corporate innovation. Reverse mentorship is very effective to empower senior management on innovation.
3. The more challenging time we are in, more innovation we need (not an excuse to give up the priority of innovation)
4. Passion is a key for driving innovation
5. CEO cannot delegate innovation. He or she has to drive it & align with the company’s strategy with it. Bottom up is as equally important as top down.
Grateful to have all these leaders in innovation & technology ecosystem to join the forum and appreciate their active participation. Francis Ngai #IBM, Andrew Ling #SAP, Eugene Hsia #HKSTP, Stella Kwan #Cyberport, Eunice Chan #HangSengBank, Raymond Cheng former C-suite #HSBC, Matthew Chan
#JardineRestaurantGroup, Larry Poon #CUHK & more.
We look forward to collaborating with all to deliver our Corporate Innovation Index for Hong Kong.